Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Balance Bike

Rowan got a new balance bike for his birthday. He is learning to ride~
Just too cute!
A balance bike is supposed to teach balance so they skip the whole training wheel part~ we are still in the walking stage, but there have been a couple of moments where he started to glide~

This is his 3rd ride on the bike.  The first time the seat was too low, the second time the seat was too high...I think we got it right this time.  It will be fun to watch his progress!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!