Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Zoo: Birds and Dinosaurs!

 Today is Josh's 22nd Birthday and the family went to see mad Max at the theater...so that meant Rowan and I needed something to do.  He chose the zoo to go check out the new dinosaurs!
 He was a little afraid.

 He really liked the baby...
 And the bones, he is all about the bones.




 The peacock graced us with his display...
 And these two nearly got us wet!



 We finally got to see the bird show and it was fabulous! Rowan LOVES birds almost as much as he loves dinosaurs.  He carries his parrot and hummingbird everywhere!



 He loved hearing Pocco the parrot talk.












He thought the eagles were amazing.


 So we got a picture with one.  Rowan would not take his eyes off of him!




 Rides~
 His favorite the T-Rex! He would not get close.







 The baby geese were stealing the show in the Rhino pen.




It was a great day at the zoo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!