Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, May 22, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Castle Heights Park


 A wonderful day spent with wonderful friends, new and old, at Castle Heights Park in Fruit Heights~

 My little Knight had an amazing day!

 And Daryl and Beth (Willow's Rats) tagged along for the fun~

 Balance skills~



 Lots of swords~

 Off they go into the woods to play Zombie Apocalypse and Hunger Games.
 Snacking with friends~


 These two had a lot of fun playing together~
 So much joy~

Caught him!
 And apparently these two won both games~
We have had so much rain lately! The river was really high and rushing fast~


 Sword fighter~



 Log climbing~


 We saw blurs of the teens racing past~



 And hiding out waiting to jump~







 Such a beautiful area~

 They found mushrooms~
 Awesome balance skills! He made it across~


 Looking for Swiper~





 Blowing dandelions~











 He was so tired ~
It's so great to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!