Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Nature in the City: Painting a Soundscape

 Tracy Aviary is doing a program this summer called Nature in the City.  After Woodland School, Willow, Rowan and I attended the "Painting a Soundscape" workshop along with some friends and had a lot of fun!

 We sat a listened to sounds all around and wrote down or drew pictures of the things we heard.

 We did this in a couple of different spots.



 Lot's of beautiful bird sounds~
 Then we painted what we heard~
 And played lots of fun animal games~
 The gals in charge are super cute and fun with the kids~


 Dancing like a Sandhill Crane was the favorite I think...


Such a cute program! It is free to attend just click the link above to register.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!