Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Moab: Arches National Park (Part One)


We spent the day in beautiful Arches National Park~

 First hike: Delicate Arch.  It is a short hike, only 1.5 miles but it is pretty much straight up.
 But the views are incredible~

 Landon was a trooper! He can do some serious hiking~
 And that baby wearing magic of instant sleep strikes again~


 We made it to the top~


 It is breathtaking!
 Happy Mother's Day to me!



 That's us under the arch...


 Buddies~



 The cliff~

 Checking out the lizards~






 Being Silly~

Lunch at Moab Brewery~


 Then back to  Arches for more hiking~
 Beautiful desert rainbow~

 North Windows Arch~

 Rowan working on his Junior Ranger Badge...picking up trash,



 South Window Arch~



 Double Arch~


 So, so beautiful~









 
Hanging out at the Visitor's Center~



Yeah....






Getting their Junior Ranger Books to earn their badges~









He worked really hard on his book...

 The night sky~
 Such an amazing day with our great friends!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!