Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, April 20, 2015

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Gilgal Gardens

 

A beautiful day spent in one of  Salt Lake City's most unusual places...
 I found a stick~

 So much fun!


 "Look at these flowers"~
 Caves~
 He said this said "no entrance into the cave"







"I found a head!"

 Climbing friends~


 Peek A Boo Eddie~
 Secret passage~

 Climbing fun~







 Climbing on the body parts~

 Giant feet~



 "It's another head"
 Trying to lift the foot~




 Big Hero Six~

 Jumping~
 Running~



 Exploring~


 So much love~


 Chipmunk cheeks~

 Adorable Livi~
 Playing in the cesspool~


 Chasing Josh~





 Cutie Thomas~
 Streaker~




 Bugs~


 Fodie in his awesome fedora~
 "Cheese"~

 What an awesome day!

 Out to lunch! Chicken taco for the win~








Then off to Trader Joes for some sustenance~

Two happy sleeping little men~

It's a good life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!