Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Snowman


 Time to build a snowman!

 Willow and Wolfie helped Rowan make an awesome snowman~

 After a taste or two~



 There were lots of snowball fights too~
















 So happy!













 So happy we got this snow! We really need the water but also I was feeling bad that I never took Rowan to go play in the snow.  We had a very warm winter and hardly any snow at all. I never made it to the mountains for fun because it was always so nice in the valley...I really hate winter.  I hate the cold, the gloomy skies, all the layers of clothes...I am very much a summer girl.  I am so  happy we got this snow though!














 My beautiful boy, I just love him so!


 
Such great friends.  So happy they still get to hang out for a couple a weeks at a time during the year. One of the many joys of being unschooled~






 Adding the finishing touches~







 The snow just kept coming down~

 We were out of carrots so we improvised with sidewalk chalk~


 Looking good!




 Hugs~


 So proud!





 And then the real snowball fight began~







 Not sure who won?




 A fun way to spend there last day of this trip together!


















 Glad we got to have this bit of winter fun~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!