Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers Forest School


 It's been 2 years since we have been to the Meadow for Forest School!  It was so lovely to be back. I am really excited to see this group get active again.

 There is still a lot of snow!

 Great for shoveling~



 Snowball fight!



 So adorable! Josh calls it his hazmat suit, Rowan calls it his astronaut suit.


 Ready to explore~


 Sliding down the hill~







 Snow angels~
 The helpers to the rescue~

 Most of the gang~




 Best friends~

 They built a snowman~


 Happiness~
 Joy~
 New instant buddies~




 In some places the snow was waist deep!




 Snowball fight~


 Willow and Ruby love the littles~









 Building damns to redirect water flow~



 More friends arrived~
 These two were cracking each other up~






 Willow lost her boot in the waist deep snow! Rowan went to go help dig it out with his shovel but it was nowhere to be found.  I guess we will find it when the snow melts!


 Ruby was a great help~ Still can't wear Rowan but I am getting closer!

A wonderful afternoon spent with wonderful people~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!