Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ogden Nature Center and Dinosaur Park

 Today we went to Ogden to visit the Nature Center and the Dinosaur Park!  We got a membership a while back off of Groupon and I have not had a chance to get up there since my surgery.

 We had a lot of fun at the Nature center~


 Willow and Rowan loved the Eagle.




 Of course we were protected from all the Dragons that roam the park!
 Rowan loves cattails!


 Checking out a bear den~

 Looking for deer~






 Spotted a turtle!

 Exploring tree houses~





 Willow really wanted up in this awesome tree...but we just couldn't figure out how to get her up there...then there would have been the whole getting down part...





 After the Nature center we headed to the Dinosaur Park~


 So much fun in one day! When we walked in Rowan screamed :oh my god, it's a T-Rex and a Pachycephalosaurus" !!


A great day with friends! Can't wait to go back~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!