Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

More Snow!

So we woke up to over a foot of snow and it has been snowing all day!

This little monkey loves it!

 So very happy!

 We got a lot of snow!!




Maggie May the snow dog...



He worked hard all morning clearing the snow...









Maggie and Juniper were just happy he was throwing snow for them to catch!







They follow him everywhere he goes...









We really need the water so we are not complaining! Our beautiful summer will be here before we know it.

Walking the slippery plank..





Juniper Wren snow lady...

So much joy!

Oh, there were several hat changes since he didn't like it "dripping" on his face...





Snowballs~



Out front with Josh for a snowball fight~

Sporting their winter items form Grandma and Grandpa's trip to Peru...

But Josh is still wearing shorts!







Happy Spring...umm Winter?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!