Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Friday: Art Play and Aquarium Play

We went to meet new friends today at and art and play day! Rowan had so much fun and it was nice to see old friends and make new ones.
Such cute little crafters.

Shaving cream and food coloring...what could be better?





Ha ha the sensory overload!



He had a great time "stamping "his hands.
I didn't get the full extent of his painting.  He has purple arms up to his elbows and his belly was purple too.  It went very well with his brown sharpie "super hero" stripes from the day before. 
I love that he is so into crafts!


 Then we were off to the aquarium to meet more friends.  What an awesome day!

 We spent most of our time in the Tiki playland.

 But then they were off! A running pack of toddlers :)

 Jellyfish~



 Studying water usage~
 Checking out the otters~
 Rowan wanted Angelina to "walk" him ha! Such a silly kid.






 Otters in a home depot bucket...he thought that was hilarious!





 The dreamy shark tunnel.  I was falling asleep at this point.  Time to go soon.
 It really is a great life~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!