Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter

Happy Easter!
Good Morning Asha~
He is so excited to see what is in his basket~





Yum chocolate~
Favorites~








Oohh Rockets and baseballs~

And bubble machines too~ Up to show mommy recovering in bed~
Finding the eggs~






Bubbles~


Oh how Maggie loves the bubbles~

Then off to our friend's huge Egg Hunt!
He was so excited!
Hunting~

Found one!






Oh the faces this kid makes~
















Buddies~





Checking out the loot~


Playing~



Cute little friends~





Sharing~






Adorableness~





Flying~

What a beautiful day~ Happy Easter Everyone!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!