Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, April 17, 2015

Dragon Slayers, Rats and More




He found the Build-A-Bear bin of clothing and was so excited!  He found the perfect outfit for battle.  He was off to slay the dragon.  Oh this kid.


After a morning of slaying Dragons we had a million errands to run so off we went...


One of those errands was for Willow to get two new babies.  Meet Daryl and Rick (of course!)

 They are so very sweet! Only 2 weeks old.  She is enamored.


We also got several Birthday presents for our friends upcoming parties!  Rowan has quite the social calendar this month.


 When he saw the Captain America/Spider Man play-dough he screamed with joy and had to have it! He is in heaven...I am not sure where his love of Marvel comes from?

 Oh, and we are growing dinosaurs...3 days till they "hatch".

It was good to be out and about again...I am moving slow and I can't lift anything for several more weeks but I will take it! After a trip in a department store, Rowan stepped on a sticker and I couldn't stop laughing...XS Hipster!

It's a nonstop joyful life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!