Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Before and During Shenanigans


 I had to go get some of my favorites since I will be laid up for a month! Sushi is always top on the list...
  He loves Sushi...and he is quite adapt at using chopsticks!




 He is a complete ham! Especially when he thinks no one is watching. 
 A little shopping spree with Willow before my surgery...although I don't have a single one of her spinning in front of the mirror~

 Quite the dancer!
They were planning One Direction in the store~


Blanket fort building with Dad...

grocery shopping uh no sleeping?
Running the neighborhood!







 
He makes the best faces~






And this kid loves ramps.  If he sees one he has to run it~







Love~
He does the best wrinkled nose~






His serious look~


Bubbles with his buddy~
 
Entertainment by Mara and Willow~
These two had me laughing all day~


I love my sweet family~ They are taking good care of me!
 
Rowan's Song for Willow~ 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!