Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome March!

 
 Rowan was pretty unhappy when I took down the Valentines Day decorations so I pulled out the St Patrick's Day stuff early.  He liked putting on all of our old costume stuff from when we used to walk in the parade with Girl Scouts and Sego Lily School.
 We don't have much in the way of decorations so we started making some stuff. I may have to take him to the parade this year...
 He is my little crafter...

 Always in the nood...
 They turned out pretty cute!
 
 It was fun to read the Leprechaun scavenger hunt that David made for the kids years ago.  Willow and Rowan will have to do it one of these years~
He has had fun "trapping" the Leprechauns with Willow's old trap...

I am just excited that March is here and Winter is leaving! Bring on Spring and Summer!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!