Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Vegas: Day 1

We arrived in Vegas ready for fun! We stayed at the Monte Carlo where The Blue Man Group perform nightly.  Rowan thought they were amazing and had to have his picture with the wax statues in the lobby. 
 We met up with our friends and wandered the strip.  Rowan kept asking to play the "games"...

 It was a rainy evening but still nice!



 We stopped in at Willow's favorite store, Stupididiotic...

 This chair has a seat that goes in all different directions...The kids loved it!

 Then we had a dinner buffet...so good!
 Then off to the midway at the New York for some games...











 More fun times ahead!
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!