Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 9, 2015

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Hiking the Foothills

 
 What a beautiful day for a hike!

 But first we got to say hi to Dad!  He walked over from his office on his lunch break. 
 Rocks~
 Sticks~
Then we were off!

 We stopped at the bridge to wait for our friends...

 Lots of throwing rocks and sticks into the water...

 And snow too!




 Fishing~

 Discovering~



 "Power" sticks!



 Friends!
 Running as fast as he can!
 Greetings~
 And off they go!
 Snacks~
 Oh the cuteness~

 Exploring~

 Snow stomping~




 mud butt~

 More fishing~
 Burs!
 Poor Junie was covered!


 marching~


 Fields to run in~
 Trails to explore~

 This was after the face plant...poor kid, his nose was finally starting to heal from the last fall.
 

 Digging~
 mountain climbers~

 

Such a beautiful day with great friends! So happy for warmer weather~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!