Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 30, 2015

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Egg Hunt!

 
 What a great morning with friends!
 We "hid" our eggs~

Drew pictures with sidewalk chalk~



 Had fun with the parachute~

 New baby sweetness~





 Keep the ball on!





 Sweet baby Linc~



 Determination~


 Joy~


 Time to hunt for eggs~

 "I got one!"




 Hunting~

 Eating the contents~







 
 



 Cuteness~

 Checking out their finds~
 
Forgot to take a picture of the treat I made.  I filled 30 sparkly eggs with tiny ducks.  So cute~




 Catching a sibling moment~


 Cutie Theodore~


 Matching shoes!
 Running~
 More Parachute~
 More drawing~

 Adorable Livi~



 Sweet Clover and Daniel~




 Look at those awesome Baby wearing Mamas and Dads~

 Bubbles~



 Cuties!

 
 
 

What a super fun day to celebrate Spring!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!