Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 9, 2015

The Lego Americana Roadshow

 
Rowan loves Legos so we went to check out the traveling roadshow on display at Fashion Place Mall.
 He was squealing with delight!






 Mount Rushmore~

 He was pointing at Lincoln~


 I thought they were pretty amazing!



The he had to go in the Lego store...and get a Lego.
 Josh talked him into one of his favorites from his childhood, A  Bionicle.
 Josh is also in charge of putting that together! Ugh, all those little pieces!
Afterwards Rowan and I went to the park.  Such a gorgeous day!
 He was finding different ways to get to the slide...
Loving life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!