Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Point in 3 Parts

 Rowan and went to The Museum of Ancient Life in the morning and looked for dinosaurs.
 We saw tons!
 some live...
 some in caves...
 He was pointing them all out, telling me about each one.
 The Supersaurous was enormous!
 One of his favorites, the Allosaurus.

 And another, an Ankylosaurus
 Then he made his own dino...


 He wandered footsteps...
 Made dino homes in the sand...
 Climbed...

 "Look, I am a scientist like Dr Alan Grant"  yeah...he loves Jurrasic Park

 He thought this was hilarious!
 He said he was special just because he was...oh I love this kid.

Then we met friends for a quick lunch...
 And then we were off to the Museum of Curiosity and to meet up with more friends!

 Lots of indoor climbing...


 Outdoor sliding...

 Hunting fish...

 Singing songs on the outdoor stage...
 Balancing...

 Tunnels...
 Sand...
 Wandering...
 Climbing...

 Chasing...







 Then back inside for some science fun...



 And putting on a show!

 These guys are hilarious!





 Aargh!

 These two are adorable...



 Looking in tiny doors...
 Force feeding rabbits...
 Banking...
 
 What a crew!

 Monsters!


 Then we were off to Farm Country...
 Babies!




 He was so proud to ride!

 Smiles all around!
















 Feeding chickens...




 And Peafowl...



 Toulouse Geese for Willow!
 Beautiful Clydesdale!
 Wagon Ride...


What a beautiful day full of so much fun~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!