Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Just a Monday

 
 Monday found us driving to the dentist for our now "every 3 months" check in and fluoride application for Rowan's teeth.  He is doing awesome! This is his "showing his teeth look!  His teeth look good according to Dr Swan and we can keep putting off the inevitable sedation. 

Then we drove on to pick up Ruby for a Willow-Ruby day of fun.  There was Walking Dead, Talking Dead (with Chandler Rigs!) popcorn in my bed (yes, I am a good person lol), making no bake cookies, filming crazy moments, trampoline madness and much, much more....just no pictures!
 Rowan and I got to crafting some Spring Eggs.  I so love that he is really into making things!

Talysen woke up from his nap and he and Josh joined in on the fun...
 Figuring out the sticky side...
 Rowan and I finished ours and hung them up...
He was very proud of his eggs.

It's a rather wonderful life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!