Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hysterical Egg Dyeing

 
 We dyed eggs tonight...our week has been shortened by my upcoming surgery that got moved to Thursday so we are fitting in all the fun we can!
 It started off serious, carefully placing eggs in cups of dye...


 As he dyed each egg the excitement grew~




 He really liked the shrink wrap process~



 Then somewhere in there the hysterical laughing began~

 Silly faces were next~


 Oh my, the cuteness!

 There was eating of the eggs~


 







 Finished products~


 I really have no idea what is happening here?
 Tickling~
 Craziness~




 More silly faces!


 Yeah...she is thinking about it...
Well, maybe we will have some eggs for Sunday? Rowan has already eaten 3 of them!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!