Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 6, 2015

"Going on Adventures"

 Park adventures with friends...
 Balloon rockets~
 Cute Julian~
 Waiting~


 Angelina working that balloon pump!

 Fetching the downed rockets~

 Blowing it up~
 watching so intently~
 Letting it go~

 Again and again~
 Up above the trees~
rope play~
 Running~

 Cute Lily~

 Joy~
 Friendship~


 Nursing toddler doggie step stool~
 Spinning~
 Laughter~


 Snowball~
 Hang, drop, repeat~

 Big Hero 6 Birthday invites~
 "Crabby Patties" (aka Macaroons)
 These two set off on an adventure....they were chanting "going on an adventure" over and over as they marched along ...and then it changed to "going on an adventure to the street" so we went to the other side of the park!
 Boulders~

 Exploration~
 Snow~



 Climbing~
 
 Secret hideouts~
 water~




 Happiness~
 Oh the cuteness~
 Secret caves with "wild monkeys"~

What a great day to be a tiny unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!