Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Exploring the Jordan River Trail

 Today, while Willow was at Odyssey of The Mind, Rowan and I met up with our friends to explore part of the Jordan River Trail.
 Rowan found this really cool bike area! Someone worked super hard to make all of these jumps!
 
 Should have brought his bike~
 Although he loved running the hills~








 Friends arrived~
 Sticks~

 King of the mountain~
 Sliding~
 Tree climbing~







Sand~
 Trail running~


 Discovering the beaver tree~
 Tickling with brush~

 Sweet Julian~
 Cool bridge~

 Learning about the History~
 Tunnels~

 Woodpecker!

 Climbing high~

What a fun area to explore~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!