Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 27, 2015

Curious George

 Curious George is at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden, so off we went!



 It is a really cool exhibit!

 Rowan loves the music room...

 Cute Julian~
 Reading~
 He said he was and Orc President (thanks Josh)
 My little crafter~


 Golf~




 Chatting with George~
 He was not so sure about him~
 
 Cute!

 He was a warrior he said~

 He is one happy warrior!
 King Adrian with his dragon~
 But he could not pull the sword from the stone...


 Pikachu!
 More dinos~
 Just too much fun with friends~





 Then we were off to have pizza for dinner~
 
 We stopped to watch the surfers at Flowrider~

 And devoured our pizza!

 Such hams!

 
 These two were talking about something that had them laughing~




 Then the herding of feral cats began as we tried to get a group photo! ha ha
 I had to post them all because they made me laugh~







 It really is a great life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!