Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Train to Treehouse

 
 A super fun day! We rode the Frontrunner to Ogden to play at the Treehouse Museum with friends.
 Snacking on the train ride up...
 
 Such sweet kids.
 Playing!

 Pikachu!

 Tally takes his drawing very seriously!
 Dinosaurs...


 Thomas arrived!
 I love the art area at this museum.  So cute!


 These two found the tools and were "fixing" everything.



 Fireman Rowan!

 Oh that Polly. The cuteness overload!


 After playing we went for lunch at a pizza place...

Moonie enjoyed his drink ;) ha ha
 Lunch was great and then we had to sprint to catch the train back home!  I can honestly say I have never gone for a run while wearing Rowan on my back and eating pizza!
 The train ride home involved playdough...
 They were happy!

 We have such awesome friends~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!