Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 13, 2015

Urban Wilderness Exploration: Valentines Day

 
Making his Valentine mail box...
Nothing says Valentines like Spiderman~
 
While I made his Valentines...
 
So proud!
 
The finished gifts...
 
He is my little crafter! He loves to make things.
 
Working with Dad...
 
 
Hanging his finished hearts...
 
 The Party!
 Sharing~
 Mailing Valentines~


 So excited to see what he got!





 Snacking~
 Parachute play!


 So much fun~


















 Hiding out~

 Playing cat and mice~


 Cuties~












 More snacking~
 Checking out his loot~

 Yum!




 Talking about trucks~


 Happy Joy "Hopscotch"


 Hand holding~ so sweet!
 

 Super strong one~

 So much fun!





 So happy! Such a great day with our awesome friends.  Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!