Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 27, 2015

Birthday Best Friend Style

 Celebrating 12 with her best friend, Ruby!
 Willow's favorite lunch spot...Sweet Tomatoes. 
 He had a lot of sampling to do. He thought Jello was amazing (I am not sure he has ever eaten it before)


 
 
Then off to the Mall for the girls to shop and for Rowan to play!






 He was making a pose! He loves riding the train around the Mall.











 They were very happy with their finds...

 Showing their new shirts...

 Movie and pizza night...

 Showing me all of their new treasures...


 They are so cute!




 Apparently the screams from Hot Topic when Willow saw these bags could have been heard throughout the mall!


 A Daryl Dixon cake...



 Making a wish...





 Opening 1 present from Mom and Dad...



 Oh the joy!



 We played a few rounds...David won!
 A great celebration...more to come!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!