Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, January 19, 2015

Super Saturday

 
 Our Saturday turned into a super fun day! We went to lunch and then braved IKEA.  I had to replace the pillows on my couch (Thanks Asha)
 Then we were going to wander the Aquarium, even though we had just gone the day before.  David wanted to go since it had been a while.  But, when we got there it was WAY overcrowded so we opted to go to the Curiosity Museum.  Our friends joined us and we had a great afternoon!
Well, once Rowan woke up!








 After the museum we decided to go out to dinner together. We made reservations but we had to wait an hour and a half so we headed to Scheels Sporting Goods store to waste some time.  They have a cool aquarium, a climbing structure for the kids to play in and a huge ferris wheel. The kids had fun running around and playing and watching the diver clean the tank.
Dinner was yummy! It is so awesome to have such great friends to hang out with.

It was a great Saturday~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!