Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Messy Cat: A Rowan Funny

Rowan loves to read.  Every night before bed he gets a big stack of books for me to read to him.  About 3 nights ago he discovered the Dr Suess collection we have and loved The Hair Book, and There's A Wocket in My Pocket, ABC and Hop on Pop...but he has a love hate relationship with The Cat in the Hat. 

He gets so upset when it reads " Sally and I did not know what to say, our mother was out of the house for they day"  he will literally grab on to me and say "don't leave me!" I have to reassure him that I would never leave him alone in our house that he would always have someone to be with him. ( he always picks Josh and Talysen!)

Then he gets so angry at the mess the cat makes! He is hiding under the covers and saying the mess is "ridiculous!" ha ha ha 

At the end when it asks what you would do if your Mother asked you about the things that went on while she was out...Rowan says "I will tell you that messy cat came in"

Rowan is so funny~




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!