Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sub for Santa

 
 Tonight was our annual Sub for Santa trip with David's employer.
It's always fun to shop for Christmas needs and wishes. This year, the kids we were shopping for were all kids of families in the Utah National Guard.
 Willow and Eli had a 15 yr old girl.  They did a great job!

 Josh rocked it with a 3 yr old boy and an 11 yr old boy.

 And David and I had a 12 yr old boy....

 Rowan just enjoyed eating the snacks they provided...
 And acquiring more cars for his overflowing car collection...


 Afterwards it was Big Apple Pizza for dinner!
 "cheese!" he yelled

 And then "cheese" (like and orc)


Sure hope we did a good job picking out gifts for those sweet kids!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!