Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Movie Night

 
 Tonight was movie night!
 Popcorn all around...
 
First we introduced Rowan to Rudolph.  We laughed so hard throughout  the whole movie...I mean really, it is truly horrible. Josh had not watched it as an adult and he was dying.  Santa is a jerk, everyone is mean, the whole sexist theme...it is hilarious! Of course, we still love it for some weird reason.
 
 And then David, Willow and I finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy.  We absolutely loved it! Hilarious!

It was such a fun evening :)
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!