Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, December 8, 2014

"Let it Snow" at the Clark Planetarium

 Day 8 of Advent took us to the Planetarium to check out the laser light Holiday show. 
 All of our friends went to play here this morning...I stayed up way too late knitting and could not make it happen. We will have to play here another time with friends!
 






 Rowan had fun on Mars....


And on the moon....



 Rowan enjoyed the show so much that he fell asleep! In fact, so did David! Well, I thought it was really fun. Rowan was upset when he woke up and we were putting him in the car.  He wanted to see the movie again.  Maybe we can talk Willow into it....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!