Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ice Skating at the Gallivan Center

 
Tonight's Advent activity took us ice skating at the Gallivan Center.  It was so fun!
 Little man was not too sure at first.  We tried regular ice skates to see what he thought...
 It was basically a back breaking experience for us!

 So we switched to the double blades and they were awesome!
 Willow of course is a pro and was skating circles around us.


 "All by myself"










 He loved it, but he wanted to go fast like everyone else. 




 
 
 

 He said he wanted to go again so I think his first time ice skating was a success!
 Loved all the twinkling lights!
 


A lovely magical night~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!