Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, December 1, 2014

Decorating for the Holidays

He was beside himself with joy!
The excitement of the tree and all the crates of decorations was almost too much. 
 
 He was quite the helper getting everything just right...

 Willow even took a break to come and help...






 The snowmen and stockings are out...
 The tree is finished...
 The St Nicholas shoes are out and ready to be filled...
 And my sweet Santa photos are hung.  Seeing Santa is on the list to do here very soon...coordinating schedules is always fun, but at least my older kids are still willing to go!

More Holiday magic to come...
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!