Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, December 19, 2014

Crafts and Holiday Lights

 
 More crafting fun... "Are we going to paint?!" he seriously paints every day right now!
 "how about glue and crayons today" I asked... "Yes! glue!" he yells
 Pipe cleaners were a hit!

 Definitely the glasses...







 Their finished creations :)
 "I want to make more"
"I'm a superhero!"
 He really likes to craft.
 I love it when the house is filled with little peoples art!  It makes me feel happy :)
Then we went all over Salt Lake looking at lights...we ended our trip on Christmas Street...
 "the dragon is wearing a Santa hat!" he yells
 So excited!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!