Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cookies and Neighbor Treats

 Time to make cookies for Christmas Eve and Santa!

 Christmas Dinosaurs are the best!


 He actually tried a cookie today and liked it.
 Hard worker...
 Time to decorate...
 Great one Josh...
 Aspen and Willow delivered the neighbor gifts while the boys and I got to work...

 Then they came back and joined us...of course Aspen's cookies all look like a professional made them.



 The decorated cookies started to take over...
 Willow worked for a long time on the "Daddy cookie"  Every year they make him a horrible frosting/sprinkle laden cookie that he has to eat.

 The finished cookie! It is very heavy!

 Rudolph :)

 I think they turned out pretty awesome! Six plates of cookies.

 Christmas is almost here!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!