Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, December 22, 2014

Cookie Party!

 
Sugar cookie party!
 Lot's of dough ready to roll...
 Cutters, rollers and powdered sugar ready to go...
 And friends arrive! Time to create...
 I can hardly stand the cuteness!







 Livi, Athan and Talysen creating....






 Oh Julie, you are just so cute!
 Sweet Livi...


 The playroom was overflowing with fun!









 creating, eating and washing hands!
 Time to decorate. Fodie painting his cookies...


 Sweet sleeping baby~



 Sweet babies!


 Building...
 Sprinkles!

 Icing noses...




 Yum!

 So yum...

 An awesome pile of cookie creations...
 Snuggling the contagious baby...Oh Polly you are just too sweet!




 Thomas and Rowan really liked the sprinkles!

 Sweet Eddie showing me his cookie...
 Beautiful creations...
So lucky to have such great friends!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!