Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, November 3, 2014

Urban Wilderness Exploration: International Peace Gardens

 What was supposed to be a cold and snowy day turned out to be a beautiful day at Salt Lake's International Peace Gardens.
 He was ready with his Spiderman and chimera in tow!

 Arches.

 Friends!

 Trying to go up the tiny stairs of the swiss cottage...


 Having so much climbing up the hill and sliding down.

 Love! They came down the hill with smiles and holding hands.
 Such cute friends.

 Hugs!




 Snacks.




 Sweetness.

 Working together.



 Hammering.
 Chasing.
 Flowers.
 Sand play.
 Mr. GQ guy ;)
 Cuteness.


 Oh the faces!









 Bridges to cross.

 Catching Laurel!





 Rocks.

 Over and under.



Getting Diana!



Such an awesome day with friends!


 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!