Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

 Happy Thanksgiving! We hope your celebrations were wonderful. 
 We re so grateful for our family!
 Rowan was a big help in the kitchen this year! He loves to cook.


 "monster growl"
 
 We went to David's Aunt and Uncle's home for dinner.  40 people attended!
 Rowan was totally asleep when we arrived. He slept soundly on his big brother.




 Lot's of pool playing...


 Dog chasing... in fact, Rowan spent most of the dinner under the table feeding the dogs :) They were quite happy!








 It was a delicious dinner!

 Cousins~








 Little Cutie!






















Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!