Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 6, 2014

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Red Butte Gardens

 Off to explore Red Butte Gardens today!
 Josh had his little sidekick Tally on his back.



 Sweet baby Polly.
 Exploring...
 Playing...
 Checking out the sand pit...



 Meeting up with friends (and brothers!)


 feeding the fish and trying not to fall in the lake!



 




 Mama milk...



 snacking...
 running...


 Oh that baby!

 Spotting the older kids here and there...

 Most of our group today...


 Oh the cuteness! I just posted all of them!











 
 


 
Such a beautiful day to spend with great friends!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!