Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 27, 2014

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Memory Grove/City Creek Mall

 After morning rain and hail we headed to Memory Grove to explore.


 Potette buddies :)
 Day 3 diaper free! He is doing well...or am I doing well? ha ha




 Peeking...
 Climbing...


 Puddles...
 Rocks!

 After playing we went to City Creek Mall for some lunch and indoor fun.  We ran into Uncle Jim!
 Everyone loves to play on the Dino's.




 Happy Thomas!
 
 Climbing Talysen...




 Thomas the engineer...


 Josh still has his vaulting skills from those years of gymnastics...
 All the little ones loved chasing him...


 Yay Eddie! he made it to the top...


 Growl like a Dinosaur!
 Sweet Doom Hamster...


 Thomas the helper...

 Snack time...
 Fish!

 They were so excited about the fish!





A super fun day with awesome friends~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!