Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 20, 2014

Urban Wilderness Explorers: Ensign Peak Part Deux

 Today's hike took up back to Ensign Peak.
 Still looking for that elusive Tiger that lives up there.
 Hazy day...but nice fall colors coming through.
 We went to the lower peak to wait for our friends.

 There they are!  We were late...as usual, so we missed the big group of mama's and little ones...but we did meet them on their way back down.
 We decided to take the "straight up the mountain" path to the peak.
 Checking out the trains.


 The Capital.
 Holding on.
Resting.

 
It was a nice fall hike!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!