Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Unschoolers Halloween Carnival

 We had an AMAZING day today with our unschooling friends at our Halloween Carnival.
 Rick and Daryl
 "Look what I made!"
 Halloween Playdough


 Cake walk
 
 Parachute









 Treats



 Mask making

 Painting

 Creating

 Link, Harry and Steve



 Sack races

 Daring each other to reach in the buckets...
 Witches liver
 Ha ha!
 
 Friendship

 Capture the Bag

 So cute!




 Adorable!



 Leaves

 Ahhh fall
 She got it!
 Tug o war

 Raking


 Piles


 Infection




 "Zombies are coming!" he says

 Sweetness

 Friendship hugs

 Chasing


 Joy!
 Cloud dough
 

 Love!


 Moone's cupcake


 Sinister Twister
Just another amazing day being an unschooler.  We absolutely love our lives~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!