Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Return of The Walking Dead

We all watch The Walking Dead around here.  Willow is the biggest fan! So for the Season 5 kickoff we made pizza and jello brain and lost ourselves in the premier.
 
 Rowan is an expert pizza maker!

 He was very determined to get it just right.



 He was so proud of his creation!
 Of course David is a pizza pro...all those years at Dominoes.

 

The brain... (unfortunately, no one really like jello in our house so it has lingered)

Fun with the family!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!