Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 31, 2014

That Time Daryl Dixon, a Monster and a T-Rex Went Trick or Treating

 
 Happy Halloween Day!
 First stop, Discovery Gateway...

 Trick or Treat!






 Then they asked us to take a picture for a contest to win free passes to Comic Con...hahahahah  Rowan just kept kicking the cardboard buildings over like he was King Kong.




 Ok...Willow you just do it :)
 Then there was the golfing...it was kind of a hilarious joke...what happens when you give two toddlers, who like to sword fight, golf clubs?






 Off to play for a bit and meet up with friends...







 I caught him growling at himself.

 Batman!







 The we tried to watch the puppet show...hahahahaha...it was bad.  So...we left and went and got lunch with friends.

 "What is wrong with these people?" oh, Polly...you are just too adorable.

 Then,we headed to David's office to trick or treat...
 They got so much candy! Rowan kept emptying his bucket into David's Backpack saying "it's full! it's too heavy!"...and at one point Talysen just set his down and left it.




Home for a nap and then off to our evening festivities!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!