Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Reads


Willow and I just finished Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree.  Absolutely loved it! We found a cartoon movie version narrated by Ray Bradbury that we will watch tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how the two compare.
 
 Rowan is obsessed with these two Halloween books...we read them daily, like 2-3-4 times. I have them memorized. My favorite part is when he declares "look mommy a Ghastly monster!" It is way too adorable.

And of course he only says the title of this book in a deep, scary voice :)

Loving our Halloween reads!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!