Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween at The UofU and Orthodontist

 Today starts 3 days of super fun Halloween celebrations! First stop was at the U of U for their Family Frightfest.
 There were lots of fun carnival games...




 Horses to ride...




 Running into big Sis after classes...

 Then we were off to Willow's Orthodontist's Trunk or Treat...


 They had the whole office spookified...
 More Halloween celebrations to come!


Rowan first ride on a pony:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!