Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 6, 2014

George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park

On Friday, we met up with our Unschooling friends at the Dinosaur Park in Ogden, UT.  It was sort of the kick off to our Dinosaur weekend adventure!
 
First, we checked out the animatronic dinosaurs.
He was in awe!
Then into the museum...





"skelebones" he says...



Then outside to the park to play...



"So big!"



















Friends!

Digging with Jack...


Chatting with Jack...

The problem with preemies... sometimes your pants just won't stay up!
On the way home, reading about dinosaurs.  He loves them so much.

And just like that he was fast asleep...still holding his book.
What a great day with our Unschooler friends!
The rest of the day looked like this: We went home, loaded the car and headed to Vernal, Utah's Dinosaur land, for the weekend! First stop dinner in Midway at our favorite Mexican place. Of course there were dinosaur stories to be drawn and told.

About 3 hours later we made it to our hotel in Vernal. Off to the pool!

Or the "bubble soup" as Rowan refers to the hot tub :)




Excited to see the dinosaur tomorrow!


No jumps to Dad :)



Lately if we call Rowan by something other than his name like "you are my son" or "your a cool kid" or you are my baby" he says no! I'm not ___ and we ask well then who are you, and he says "Just Rowan" :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!