Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Discovery Gateway Fun

 It has been a while since we have been to the children's museum.  Summer was just too full of outdoor fun.
 Shopping.

 Boating.
 We joined in for Time For Tots and the littles made their own Bunny Cake.





 Or ate icing and left the rest :) 

 Halloween house...we may be making one of these.



 Water.

 Building.



 Oh the baby, oh that hair!
 Trucking.



 Flying.



 Not sure what their faces were about! ha ha
 Sensory room.


 Stamping and drawing.




 Building and climbing.



 Wheelbarrow fun.

 The cuteness is too much!








 Feeding friends.
Such a great morning with awesome people!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!